Urban Vision Enterprise
Urban Vision Enterprise provides professional services in planning, regeneration, economic development and third sector organisational development.
We are Chartered Town Planners specialising in …
- Planning mediation
- neighbourhood planning
- town centres and high streets
- heritage-led regeneration and conservation
- urban design, including design review
- community engagement and consultation
- housing needs and sites assessment
- feasibility and viability studies
- project business plans
- community-led development and projects
- training, continuing professional development (CPD) and education
- authoring of guidance and briefings
- third sector (not-for-profit) organisational development.
Clients include government and funding bodies, UK and national professional bodies and membership organisations, local authorities, parish councils, neighbourhood forums, third sector bodies and local community groups. These include the Heritage Lottery Fund, Locality and the National Trust. Urban VisionEnterprise directors have extensive experience of dealing with urban and rural areas, including city and town centres and villages all around the country.
Urban Vision Enterprise is an IHBC recognised historic environment service provider (HESPR), and a corporate partner with Design Council. We are also ISO9001 registered.